Hello from the SF Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melfox26

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone, I've been reading the board for a few months and finally got around to registering. I'm an AOW diver from the SF Bay Area. I have only dived in Monterey, except for the resort course down in Mexico that got me hooked on this stuff. I look forward to some meaningful scuba discussions with you guys/gals.

mel

I'm down a few stops on the Surfliner, but a Californian all the same. Hope you will share some of your diving adventures so far with us!

Originally posted by melfox26
Hello everyone, I've been reading the board for a few months and finally got around to registering. I'm an AOW diver from the SF Bay Area. I have only dived in Monterey, except for the resort course down in Mexico that got me hooked on this stuff. I look forward to some meaningful scuba discussions with you guys/gals.

mel

and a WARM Welcome from ARIZONA

Glad to have you here :balloon:

welcome to the board melfox26. Glad you finally joined the board. Always good to have divers of different levels from all over the place.
:wink:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here & Dive Safe....................Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom