Hello from the panhandle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chinook203

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I started diving over 30 years ago but haven’t been in almost 10 years. Lived in Missouri and dove the lakes and rivers there. Somehow got out of it for awhile but missed it. Recently moved to Florida and ... you have to get back into diving!!! Done two dives around St Andrews state park so far and I could dive around here every day if my husband loved it like I do!!!

Welcome and welcome back! The PCB, 30A area is our closest escape. We love it over that way.

We live just north of Port St Joe so that will be my go to area! I am the type if there are fish, sharks, turtles and the water is clear I am happy. Just starting underwater videography too.

Welcome to ScubaBoard @Chinook203 and congratulations on getting back to diving. Now the fun starts.

Welcome @Chinook203 , I'm in the Tallahassee area for the next few months and am frequently down around the PCB area. Check out the Scuba Friends group on Facebook as there's frequently planned dives all over north Florida

Thanks Compressor.
I put in a request for the friends of Tallahassee UCFKnightDiver. Thanks!

Welcome back. Where are you on the panhandle? We've "snowbirded" for years, mostly in Destin. I've dived St. Andrews 3 times and most places West to P'cola. PM me if you want info on shore dives and some of the charters.

Welcome back. Where are you on the panhandle? We've "snowbirded" for years, mostly in Destin. I've dived St. Andrews 3 times and most places West to P'cola. PM me if you want info on shore dives and some of the charters.
We are just north of Port St Joe. I will definitely send you a pm!

Back
Top Bottom