Hello from the North (thats Canada eh)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dag1963

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Members:

I have been reading posts and enjoying this forum for a number of year and thought it was time to join. My wife and I dive together and enjoy heading south to warmer waters to dive. We have been lucky enough to dive in many sites around the world (Caribbean, Bora Bora, Marquesas Islands, Hawaii, Fiji, Zanzibar, GBR and others). We love the diversity and variety of life found in the water and on the reef. Recording our dives through photos and video has become a big part of our diving.

Looking forward to learning more by participating in this community.

Dave

Welcome to the board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

So glad you joined so you can start sharing your knowledge and experiences too :)

Welcome to SB! Do you ever do any "cooler water" diving?

Welcome to SB from another resident of the 'North' (eh). As DRIS mentioned maybe check out some of the "cooler water" diving. The Great Lakes offer some really good diving and you're not far from one of the popular dive sites, Tobermory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom