Hello from the murky waters of West London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simondmd

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone - I started diving in 1997 on a visit to Australia where my childhood pal had emigrated and was getting married. I proposed to my wife 150ft dow the Blue Hole in Belize in 2003 - she nodded yes but clearly had no clue what I said :) (my profile banner photo was taken at the same time). Kids are now 16 and 18 and we are going to Safari Island in the Maldives where they will do the Open Water PADI course... and then we can all dive together... very excited for them and us. Took my son on a scuba taster off a beach in Spain before COVID hit, he loved it.

If anyone has experience of Safari Island, Maldives diving I'd love to hear about your experiences.

Best wishes to all

Simon

Welcome to Scubaboard! I've been in the Great Blue Hole a dozen times and haven't been proposed to once!

I've been diving in Maldives a few times but all from a liveaboard, so unfortunately, no help to you there.​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom