Hello from the mountains!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ethomson977

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone! I'm happy to be a new member here. I currently reside in the Asheville, NC area and sadly cannot dive the way I used to as a native Floridian. I'm going to be posting my collection of high quality gently used gear for sale in the classifieds soon. Any diver chicks out there needing some great like new gear?

Welcome to the forum. I live in weaverville, so we’re practically neighbors. Before you sell your gear, just note that there’s a 70’ deep fresh water quarry about an hour north called gray quarry. They sunk a bus, plane, and other cool stuff. Also, NC has amazing wrecks off the coast (I know, takes shorter time to drive to FL than the coast of NC from here).

I haven’t dove with any locals yet but there’s definitely a community that dives the quarry often.

Oh that's amazing thank you for letting me know! I appreciate the info.

Thanks for the insight drrich2! Even though I'm selling my unused gear, I'll always be a diver :) I haven't used it enough to justify keeping it, and I honestly want it to go to a good home where it'll be used lots.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Howdy from Texas! Good luck!

Welcome to the group! I'm still new myself, I've been a lurker for sometime and I finally committed to joining a couple weeks ago. Again, welcome to the group.

Back
Top Bottom