Hello from the Heartland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

totalangel

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings from St. Louis.

I'm brand new to the board and have managed to spend a few hours just perusing. It's wonderful to have others willing to share their knowledge, expertise and opinions.

I was certified in June for a trip to Jamaica over the 4th of July weekend. Did my first (and definitely not last) night dive there. I'm going for my Advanced certification in September and really looking forward to it.

I'm planning a trip to San Diego in October and would love to do some diving out there. If anyone has any suggestions of locations or dive companies, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for such a fantasic board!

:angel:

welcome to the board totalangel
:)

The first things that come to mind when someone mentions diving in San Diego is the Yukon. Second would be blue water shark diving-- sounds exciting!

Make sure you don't overlook your own back yard. I'm not very familiar with your part of the country, but if it is like most other places there are probably one or two nearby places to get wet that aren't too bad.

Enjoy the board!

but never Total Angel.

San Diego is a great town in every regard, unless you want to buy a house there! Check out the archives on this board, and check out scubadiving.com as well (search before asking a question, though- they're a little touchy about that).

Ever heard of Ava, Mo.?

Welcome from the warm waters of Asia! Good luck in the AOW and let us know how it went.

Dive safe!:)

Have fun visiting the boards and have fun diving.

Rich :mean:

Hi Total Angel

Welcome to the board. Have fun and stay safe.

cheers
Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom