Hello from The Big Sky...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

Brandon here from Missoula Mt. Been diving since 1992, just recently re-certed after 14 years inactive. Looking to complete through Divemaster by mid 2023. Re-entered the sport alongside with my 14 year old son and my wife who is originally from the Visayas region of Philippines. Plan to retire to the Philippines in about 12 years and at least DM/guide along the Negros/Dauin Coast.

Originally certed in Bremerton Washington during my Navy enlistment, just after returning from Navy Rescue Swimmer School. I've dove all over the pacific from Puget Sound to Thailand and lots in between (Navy career, imagine the port calls).

Welcome to SB! Great place for family trip advice, gear reviews and dive learning experiences.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You have an enviable track record of diving; glad you're back in the game! If you end up in the Philippines, I imagine you may be blessed with loads of high quality diving. Hope it works out for you.

Richard.

Corvallis MT here; just set up on the site; getting back into the sport after about 6 years of inactivity. Last dove in Lake Como, but used to hit Flathead and pool sessions at the college and the Peak assisting the Gull instructors as a dive master in training. Brian Smith. Hi!

Re-entered the sport alongside with my 14 year old son and my wife who is originally from the Visayas region of Philippines. Plan to retire to the Philippines in about 12 years and at least DM/guide along the Negros/Dauin Coast.

Magnificent!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom