Hello from Switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boncel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello to all on this forum,

I signed up finally. I have been using this forum for all sorts of stuff and today I finally signed up. This forum has helped me with so much I hope I can also help others new to diving with my limited knowledge (probably learn more than contribute... but we all have to start somewhere). Glad to be a part of this community.

Welcome and enjoy.

Hi Marcel,

Do you do any diving actually in Switzerland? I may be going to Zurich in July for work and thought it might be worth looking into.

Thanks,

Win

Gruetzi

Welcome to ScubaBoard Marcel. This is a really special forum. I love it and hope you too as well.

Thank you all. I actually do live in Switzerland. As I am relatively new to diving I am still acquiring gear to be able to dive here as the water is colder. I am very much into mountain sports as well have have a serious interest in cave diving as a result. But one thing at a time. Need to make sure I am proficient enough at my current level. Did enough certifications to start on my way to diving in colder waters though.

@drrich2 I hope so. Let’s hope with more experience comes more knowledge to share. Again. Thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom