Hello from sunny South coast (South Africa)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Storm Crystal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey guys, new to scubaboard so still trying to find my way around. I'm Irish Instuctor loving working on the south coast in South Africa. I am a diving addict, thirsting for knowledge and to find out what's going on in the diving world. Looking forward to learning and contributing!

Where exactly on the Sunny South Coast? That's a lot of territory in SA.

Haha good point. Scottburgh, KZN, right next to Aliwal shoal.

Great diving although I prefer Cape Town myself. You must be loving the exchange rate!

Cape town is meant to be awesome. Where'd you dive in cape town? Haven't made it down that way yet. But I've got shoal love at the moment so it's all good and yep the exchange rate does help a lot ;p

I learned to dive there in the 70s. CT diving is cold but awesome. Fantastic kelp forests and tons of sea life. Cape Town is worth a trip without the diving-easily one of the most fun and beautiful cities in the world.

Cold and shaky but still great diving. Certified there in 2000 and still love to dive there when I can.

Welcome to the board!

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah I can only image it's more then a little cold down that side. Can't wait for the waters to get warmer here as it is. But everyone I talk to says that it's absolutely amazing in Cape Town

Back
Top Bottom