Hello from southwest Missouri.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helter Skelter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone I am a new wanna be diver in training. I just finished my online Padi open water course and am currently waiting to do the rest of the training with a instructor.

Which brings me to my first question. What is the appropriate amount of time after you have finished your online classes for your instructor to actually begin classes? I may just be to excited to dive right in but I have called them a couple times and even paid the shop a visit but have not herd anything back in a week. I do know the pool is heated and my area will be swamped with tourist in another month but that why I kind of started this early. I was hoping for a one on one class while the lake I live on is still cool.

Thanks
HS

Welcome to scuba diving! Good luck with your certification. Be the squeaky wheel and keep after your LDS to make the course happen!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom