Hello from Southern New Hampshire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TurtleSpeed

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Been diving and reading ScubaBoard for years. Finally got around to creating an account.
I do about three quarters of my diving locally, mainly at Nubble (Cape Neddick Light) and Cape Ann.

I'd just like to say hello to everyone who enjoys the sport as much as I do.

Howdy!

GF and I are looking for jobs in NH because we're tired of the GA heat. Hoping to live in Concord. What are the water temps like in that area?

Welcome! I dive Nubble quite a bit, as well as other spots around the seacoast and north shore. Hopefully we'll see each other around, I dive out of Atlantic Aquasport.

Cheers!

Howdy!

GF and I are looking for jobs in NH because we're tired of the GA heat. Hoping to live in Concord. What are the water temps like in that area?
I only dive wet so my experience is limited to April through October (sometimes November).
Water temperatures, a depth, usually start out in the 40s in April, peak in the low 60s in late August. Stays in the 50s through October.
I dive with a 7mm one piece, either with a hooded vest or hood, depending on the water temperature.
Many divers dive with dry suits either all the time or for the first part of the season.

We are transplants from the mid-west and love New England. Good luck and look me up if you'd like to try some local sites once you get up here.

Welcome! I dive Nubble quite a bit, as well as other spots around the seacoast and north shore. Hopefully we'll see each other around, I dive out of Atlantic Aquasport.

Cheers!
That would be great. Nubble in particular is great for meeting people, divers and tourists.

howdy and welcome from the warm waters of south Florida.....

depends on the day or month of the year....summer for beach dives in LBTS/ Pompano/ Hollywood Florida and wreck dive by charter in the winter......one thing about diving in Florida is you can dive all year round....come on down and dive dive dive.

Welcome to SB from the balmy waters of NS.

Been diving and reading ScubaBoard for years. Finally got around to creating an account.
I do about three quarters of my diving locally, mainly at Nubble (Cape Neddick Light) and Cape Ann.

I'd just like to say hello to everyone who enjoys the sport as much as I do.

I love Nubble! I've thought about bringing the dive gear next time I take the family to see my dad. He has a camp spot across the street from Lobster cove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom