Hello from Seattle..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMJOE

Reaction score
Hi All!

Just wanted to jump in and say Hi! :)

I am a active Divemaster here in Seattle, in fact finishing up a Open Water class tomorrow.

This looks like a pretty active board, it's a great find!

If anyone from the area needs a buddy, drop me a line!

~Joe

Hey Joe,

Welcome from that lil ole patch of real estate we fondly call TEXAS!

What would you consider "very" active? :)

LOL....got me...VERY active... :)

Just don't let it happen again pardner.

No kidding though, this is a great place to visit if you just have to take a surface interval.

Hiya Joe! Tell me that your class didn't stir up the silt for my dive tomorrow :).

-kate (near Seattle)

LOL!

Well...they did stir things up a bit...but I think its all ok now..:)

Joe,

Excellent first name! This site houses the finest cyber-divers in the world--we even allow Texans in! And, I usually try to warn folks new to the Board, watch out for a very sneaky fellow disguised as an iguana: he can ask the most intriquing questions! Iguana Don, by name, can really suck you in--and change your sleep habits forever!

Welcome aboard--and overboard!

Joewr

If I would have known about the iguanas........:) kidding aside..thanks for the warm welcome!

I look forward on being an active member here...I have way too much time on my hands(when I am not diving) so I will probably become a pain in all your arses..:)

Hey Joe - welcome from Thailand... we like active members so jump on in and get wet! And as for being a pain in our arses... hmmmm.... check out this thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?threadid=2752

We look forward to some amusing and interesting chats with you.

Cheers, DM Ears
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom