Hello from Salt Lake City, UT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SanDigga

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
"What did he just say? Salt Lake City?"

Yes I did! Home of the high mountains, world class skiing and the only diving we have here are cold and extremely low vis lakes and a high altitude warm crater. For someone who love to dive, it's not an ideal place to live.

My wife and I have been certified for about 4 years now and have dove multiple locations such as Kona, Jamaica, Playa Del Carmen/Cozumel, Dominican Republic and Belize. We aren't professionals like I see many here are, but hopefully with more education and experience we can change that someday. For now, we just enjoy escaping the high mountains and the usual BS that comes with living 'here in Utah'. We don't have any children, which makes it easier to pick up and go about twice a year or more if we can swing it. I'll be poking around here pretty regularly, mostly for tips on locations and such. I hope to talk with you soon!
Happy Diving!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Checkout Beaver Divers SCUBA Trips for tips on diving.

We are also up in the Rockies. Is it snowing there?

Hearing a bit of a ooootah accent.

Welcome to Scubaboard SanDigga.

Plenty of great information about diving destinations, diving tips and of course BS. It happens world wide.

If you're looking for 'local' flavor, check out the regional forum Rocky Mountain Region

howdy and welcome.........enjoy your dive excursions.

SLC!

I have a long term connection to that area.
Never lived there, never will-- I prefer liquid water rather than frozen

A big Kalifornia welcome to the board.

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom