Hello from Pittsburgh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jehle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings!
Just popping in to say hi.
Long time lurker.
I live in Pittsburgh and have been diving for about 20 years off and on.
I've had a resurgence in diving 4 years ago when my 10 year old son expressed interest in it.
It was been such a joy to dive with him and have this be the "think" we do together. He is 14 now and probably a better diver than me.

Thanks for having an awesome community here!

Welcome to ScubaBoard; glad you went beyond lurking. Hope you and your son have many great dives together.

Greetings!
Just popping in to say hi.
Long time lurker.
I live in Pittsburgh and have been diving for about 20 years off and on.
I've had a resurgence in diving 4 years ago when my 10 year old son expressed interest in it.
It was been such a joy to dive with him and have this be the "think" we do together. He is 14 now and probably a better diver than me.

Thanks for having an awesome community here!
I'm from north of Pittsburgh and looking for local dive buddies. Let me know if you'd like to get together!

I received my Dry Suit certification in 1997 in some quarry outside of Pittsburgh (Strawberry something?). Welcome!

I used to live in Pitt. Check out Crusty's Quarry (Volant) if you haven't already.

greetings from germany
love pittsburg
here we go

Attachments

• IMG_5770.jpg
    IMG_5770.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 31
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom