Hello from Peterborough

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrianB

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been reading the board for awhile but just signed on now [with the help of Tinman!!!]

Looking forward to being part of the scuba board.

Look at that two divers from Rochester, NY said hello! What are the odds. Welcome to the boards!

Glad you decided to change your status from "lurking" to "posting"! This is a great place and we're happy to have you here!
Ber :bunny:

assimilation to begin. Finally my buddy gets electronic! Time to start double teaming him guys...He's got more tanks than God but no long hose yet - I'm workin' on him. This is the Polar Bear you heard of: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19104&highlight=tinman

Treat him gently, he makes sure I get back alive... He has also been diving since dinosaurs roamed the Earth, alright maybe not that long, would you believe since the fall of the Roman Empire...

Lb for lb he probably has the best SAC rate in the world, which continually ticks me off...but then he is my Pony bottle which is very comforting when we do OOA drills in 30 o F water and I get free flows (Again! Last Saturday!) ...which reminds me I need to get my reg detuned some more this week...

Back
Top Bottom