Hello from paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samdefloreal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Well I suppose it can be paradise at times in Mauritius. Looking forward to meeting like minded folks on here to learn and share.

Hello NYCNaiad,
yes, I am looking to becoming a certified fish as soon as I am done learning how to swim...basics first eh? I have a feeling It might come handy one day...

Hello NYCNaiad,
yes, I am looking to becoming a certified fish as soon as I am done learning how to swim...basics first eh? I have a feeling It might come handy one day...

Ah, that's great! Swimming is so much fun & learning how to do it well will certainly help you with diving.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA...we all started with learning how to swim first...good luck!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA...we all started with learning how to swim first...good luck!
Hello iamrushman,
Thank you! and yes, it's back to school of basics for me!

@samdefloreal Welcome on Board! I love your avatar pic! :D
Hello UFOrb, thank you for the welcome! My avatar pic is the most common thing I come across on the beach and they always make me laugh the way they move and act. Nice avatar too...hopefully in a few months time, I'll be able to take a few snaps like yours.

Mauritius?! I want to dive that part of the world very much!! Welcome.
Hello Musicgirl,
There's quite a few nice diving spots here and a few drop offs that give me the chills to be honest. Local fishermen know the good safe spots. Best time would be during summer ( Nov to April ) give me a shout if you ever land around these parts.
cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom