Hello from PA. New to diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank Belvin Sr.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was recently certified in May. I've done a few dives prior (discovery), and since. Currently, I'm located near the Pittsburgh area. I'm hoping to come across more divers that frequent the OH/PA sites. So far I've been to the Great Barrier Reef, Silfra Fissure, Gilboa Quarry, and a couple of wrecks in NC. Nice to "meet" all of you!

Do you go to NC often? I'm originally from there and planning on going back later this year. I will also let you know nest time I plan to head to Dutch Springs.

Do you go to NC often? I'm originally from there and planning on going back later this year. I will also let you know nest time I plan to head to Dutch Springs.

No. I went with my son for our yearly vacation together. But, with enough advance notice I wouldn't mind going out for a weekend. I want to see the sub!

Yeah it would be a great dive! It's about 8 hours of driving for me. I'm down to go late fall of this year.

I plan on visiting family in November around thanksgiving. I'm assuming we would dive with Olympus out of Morehead City. The air temps are avg of 71 water temps average 60 that time of year according to their website. Dutch Springs is colder than that. Keep me updated I can move my dates a little if need be.

howdy and welcome from south Florida.....

Welcome from NE PA.
If you want to dive Dutch Springs just PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom