Hello from Orlando

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

domdiggity

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone,

I'm a NAUI Advanced diver living in Orlando. I was originally certified in 2007, and stopped diving shortly after. This past year I got my advanced certification and got back into diving. I'm looking for scuba clubs in the Orlando area, dive buddies, and to get more involved in the community in general. I've been lurking on the board for a while.

Dominic

What kind of diving interest you? You are a short drive to W.Palm area, and some nice springs diving just a couple hours north!

What kind of diving interest you? You are a short drive to W.Palm area, and some nice springs diving just a couple hours north!

I've been to alexander and blue springs, I've also done Blue Heron Bridge and a boat dive out of Ft. Pierce. I've also done the epcot dive. I'm more interested in ocean dives, but I want to check out ginnie springs and rainbow river this year.

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor......

Hello Dominic and congratulations for getting back into diving and getting your AOW certification.

Back
Top Bottom