Hello from Ontario, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daisho

Registered
Reaction score
Well since many people are introducing themselves I thought I would do the same.

I started Diving at the start of summer 2001 and have gone totaly to the dark side. I have also created a website to list dive charters along with other types of charters at www.planetcharter.com

I dive almost every week in either the Rec Canal in Welland, Ontario to in the Niagara River from Fort Erie to Lake ontario. Most of the year is spent in cold water right now we are hovering around 29 :)

Well that is enough of my rambeling :)

Welcome to the board. Enjoy the stories and advice.

Mike M

Welcome from another Ontario Diver !

You'll like this board - there is a fair number of fair Canucks in the Lake Ontario region. They will no doubt make an appearance to say hi.

Once the water gets soft, a bunch of us up here are going to hit Kingston, Picton and do some wrecks.

Drop me a PM and lets hook up.

Yippy another one for Ontario! Welcome aboard daisho. You'll find the lot around here a real friendly sort (though some a little off beat).

As OD says, keep in touch and when we arrange for diving in the Kingston/Picton area, you can come along.

daisho,
Welcome from NJ!
This is the place to talk about diving-many really good people.
Good luck,
MikeD

Hi daisho:

Welcome to the board from New England. Hey the waters cold down here too and it's the same murky green color.

Have fun, Dive Safe .....................Arduous

and A Warm 71F, but windy Welcome from Blue Skies ARIZONA

Back
Top Bottom