Hello from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daved222269

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everybody. I've been visiting and searching the site for a long time. Finally introducing myself. My name is Dave. I have always wanted to try diving. I got my open water cert in April this year. After that, to say I've been obsessed about diving would be putting it lightly. I've taken a few classes and have gotten in 40 dives since I started. I'm looking to keep diving even through the colder weather here in Ohio as long as I can. My wife got her open water cert in August. We love diving with each other. Looking forward to our first trip to Cozumel this February, nothing but diving!! This seems to be a great community here, with lots of advice and help available. Again, hello to everyone.

Hi, Dave:

Glad you joined. Sounds like you're off to a good stop. Cozumel will rock you; where are you staying, and which dive op. are you diving with there?

Richard.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida ......

Thanks Richard. After A lot of reading, and research here on the forum I chose Aldora. We're staying at the Villa, and diving with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom