Hello from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba314

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Well ice here is getting thinner I hope near Cleveland. I have been diving since 89 and have successfully worn out a scubapro bc til it would not hold air and wore out a first stage but other then that everything has been replaced. I didnt know if anyone dives near Cleveland to Toledo area ?( any ladies?) or quarries if its too rough to run the boat. I have 27 ft hardtop Sportcraft I keep in Lorain. let me know if anyone likes to go diving. I like to dive every weekend. See ya
Gary:D

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to the board! Check out the Meet-n-Greet thread in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew section. We're getting together at Gilboa April 25-27 and ALWAYS have great food and a fun time, we even get some diving in :wink: You're more than welcome to join us and meet some of the local divers. Just remember, what happens at M&G STAYS at M&G :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom