Hello from NYC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all. Just joined and wanted to say thanks for having me and wish this was all over so I can go diving already.

Began diving in Okinawa, Japan while in the marines and got hooked. Made it up to rescue diver certified and did my whole divemaster course. But while I was on a deployment for two months, the instructor had switched duty stations and left the island. Never was able to get back in touch with him to get tested out and the cert finalized.

Welcome from a Yonkers native. What is your plan to get the DM finalized? Maybe you can go through PADI and locate the instructor? I know there is some sort of decal you have to get. What parts do you have to finish, just the written tests?
Good luck & keep us posted.

'Sup neighbor?

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

Welcome to SB from north central Florida!

Welcome!

Hi all. Just joined and wanted to say thanks for having me and wish this was all over so I can go diving already.

Began diving in Okinawa, Japan while in the marines and got hooked. Made it up to rescue diver certified and did my whole divemaster course. But while I was on a deployment for two months, the instructor had switched duty stations and left the island. Never was able to get back in touch with him to get tested out and the cert finalized.

Welcome to ScubaBoard @ScubaSki1345 . Glad you decided to join.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom