Hello from NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KRoxx

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone,

I've been certified for 6'ish years and up until recently have been able to get in the water at 2x / year (some years have been super lucky and 3x!). PADI standard and NAUI advanced. When I started, I had NO idea I would LOVE diving as much as I do. Most of my dives in Grand Turk (diving with Smitty @ GT Dive Co. there --- a very special dive master like no other) -- wanted to get good at buoyancy, etc before going to all the cool places on my list. So many places to go and dives to do....Have added photography and videography into the mix...

As I have researched gear to buy over the past several years, I kept coming across comments in this group via google. The advice and comments have been invaluable. Excited to join the group!

Welcome to Scubaboard! Glad you found us.

Maybe try local diving at least once? (And Welcome to the board!)
@lowviz Thanks for the welcome! Nothing against local diving, its just that I'm more of a warm water type of diver. Even in the warm waters of the Caribbean, I need a 5mm + a 3mm shorty most of the time.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I look forward to hearing about your progression and dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom