hello from Northern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nor Cal Gal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am currently involved in becoming a Dive Master and have actively been reading any threads to do with Dive Master training. I have finished/passed all the written exams -with much help from posts by Joe Diver (your sticky was great) and Thalassamania. Also, many other posts from participants. I primarily joined ScubaBoard to thank all of you for your help.

Welcome to the 'board!!!

And, please feel welcome to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun here:

NorCal - ScubaBoard

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

Where do you do most of your diving?

I enjoy Breakwater, Salt Point, Van Damme, and love Pt. Lobos. I also like warm water diving while on vacation. Where do other people dive around Northern California?

Welcome to Scubaboard, Feel free to come and join us on the board and any of our dives!

May I ask who is Teaching you your divemaster?

I enjoy Breakwater, Salt Point, Van Damme, and love Pt. Lobos. I also like warm water diving while on vacation. Where do other people dive around Northern California?

Sounds about like me, but I tend to dive the North Coast mostly because it is close. Since I just picked up a boat I might start spending more time in Monterey though.

One of my favorite North Coast dive sites is Fort Ross, both under and above the water. We dive some in Mendocino county too. Headed to Albion first weekend in August.

Back
Top Bottom