Hello from Northeast Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yancey M

SCUBA Addict
Reaction score
Hi all.
Got certified before the summer and have been getting some dives under my belt since the weather has been nice.
I stumbled across the site one day and have been reading up on some of the awesome advice and tips.
I look forward to learning and growing my abilities in the sport. Thanks to all who contribute and help the community grow.
-Yancey

Hello and welcome, this is a fantastic place to learn.

Yes, welcome from Canada. Let us know if you ever come across any decent shore diving on your part of the FL coast. I hear you're mostly looking at charters.

Hello and welcome, this is a fantastic place to learn.

Thanks!
Yeah wish I would have found this place before I bought one BC only to realized something that fits right in the store doesn't always fit right once you hit the water.

Yes, welcome from Canada. Let us know if you ever come across any decent shore diving on your part of the FL coast. I hear you're mostly looking at charters.

Thanks!
Yeah no place for that around here. We usually go out about 8 miles or more offshore. Vis is pretty good out there, usually about 30' +. Inshore is never really good. Cause of the tide around here the water is generally pretty murky. There's a few dive boats that run from the Mayport/Jax area that I've been told are reasonable priced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom