Hello from North Mississippi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thelostpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So anybody up for some blackwater diving.... come on it is not that bad, actually a little relaxing, think about it, you turn the lights off to sleep, why not to dive.

So anybody up for some blackwater diving.... come on it is not that bad, actually a little relaxing, think about it, you turn the lights off to sleep, why not to dive.

hey I might be down! I live in the Tupelo area. Where did you have in mind?

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you around.

Was was actually joking about diving around my area. The only diving i do here is to revoer cars, evidence or Bodies. But I will either be going to penny royal or mermet in a few weeks. I can shoot you a message when we go

Yup, Mississippi is not a diver's dream.

Welcome to SB! Lots of great info here. Enjoy!

Welcome to the board!

Here are some tips to make your time at Scubaboard a fantastic experience:

1. Fill out your profile. This lets us get to know you! Who knows, maybe there are others out there who share your love of underwater basket weaving!

2. Check out the forum on Scubaboard that is specific to your geographical location.

3. Don't hesitate to ask any dive-related questions you may have. There WILL be someone here who knows the answer. There also may be people who are sarcastic or attempt to make you feel silly for asking questions. Keep in mind that Scubaboard is like a salad bar. Take what you like and leave the rest!

4. When available, really get involved IN PERSON. Several of us regularly attend local functions where we dive and dine together. It really does enhance your Scubaboard experience!

Welcome!

smilies-35311.png
bananawave.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
bananahula.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom