Hello from Norfolk, VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EW1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone I have been reading the boards for a while now figured it was time to create an account. In two weeks the navy is sending me to Hawaii for a few days look forward to doing some diving on my free days!! All of my dives so far have been in the middle east this will be my first dive in American waters!!

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida..... enjoy the aloha spirit...

If you haven't visited Dive Services Inc. in VA Beach, definitely check it out. Joel, the owner, is super knowledgeable and is a great equipment technician.

Thanks for the welcome, No I haven't been over to them most of what I do is walk in dives. I did get my tank from lynnhaven dive center so I have air fills for the life of the tank. I am really looking forward to trying to get to South Carolina to do some fossil hunting as well but we will see how often that happens... stupid work

Back
Top Bottom