Hello from New Zealand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crispy12120

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

My name is Chris and I'm in New Zealand.
I received my PADI open-water about 3 years ago but haven't been diving that much.
I have just recently wanted to get back into it as my partner is very keen on getting her diving training.

I currently do not have any equipment but it's not too expensive to hire from the local club.

I'm looking to learn lots more about the sports from the wealth of knowledge available here so
nice to meet you all!

Cheers,
Chris

Hi. NZ is on my major trips bucket list. I want to do a lot more than dive there though. Welcome.

Hi. NZ is on my major trips bucket list. I want to do a lot more than dive there though. Welcome.
Thanks! It is quite a beautiful country with lots to do. The things you can see in the South Island are simply breathtaking! We also have some very nice dive spots (apparently) up north past Auckland. Will let you know in a few months when I head up there if that is true!

welcome to best adventure:

i f you are going to be in area Dunedin New Zealand look up Dive Otago a dive shop . I was there a year ago for doing dive and due to the bad cold i could not make it but i visited the dive shop and the staffs were very welling to take me out for dives if i could , the same time it is beautiful harbor town you will like it
i am hoping to return but mean while i dive in our lovely Pacific ocean as solo diver in Oregon ,Corvallis
Ali loves diving
Thanks! It is quite a beautiful country with lots to do. The things you can see in the South Island are simply breathtaking! We also have some very nice dive spots (apparently) up north past Auckland. Will let you know in a few months when I head up there if that is true!

Last edited:
Welcome to SB! It's a smart idea to hire equipment while you save for your own set. It'll give you the benefit of a better idea of what you want and don't want.

Back
Top Bottom