Hello from new member in Denmark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi community,
I have read articles on ScubaBoard.com for years and thought it was about time to join you.

What does a Nordic diver do here, you many think?,
For me, scubaboard is the largest virtual place where divers exchange experiences on dives and on equipment, thats why.

I am so lucky that my wife is a diver too. Meeting other divers around the world have for us really put a line under Padi's "Go places meet people". Even though it is silent down there, diving is social.

I hope to be able to contribute to the community.

Hi community,
I have read articles on ScubaBoard.com for years and thought it was about time to join you.

What does a Nordic diver do here, you many think?,
For me, scubaboard is the largest virtual place where divers exchange experiences on dives and on equipment, thats why.

I am so lucky that my wife is a diver too. Meeting other divers around the world have for us really put a line under Padi's "Go places meet people". Even though it is silent down there, diving is social.

I hope to be able to contribute to the community.

Welcome to Scubaboard. We're very pleased to have you jlin us. You've already contributed with your introduction post.

I look forward to reading many more from you.

Welcome @carsten gianelli! My wife is also a diving Dane...originally from a farm near Gummerup and her father was from Morkov, with family all over Denmark. You are right, Scubaboard is really a tremendous resource for diving information and we have met some really great people from other parts of the world and gone to places we probably never would have traveled to based upon conversations with the nice folks on this site.

Back
Top Bottom