Hello from Nashville, TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcoem11

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Thanks for allowing me to be a member of Scuba Board. My wife and I have both been certified for a number of years but recently have done more diving. Recently returned from trip to Grand Turk and wall diving with Ozzie Been DM, out of Bohio dive resort. Any one have any questions about that just ask.. wonderful experience and ask for Ozzie if you book a trip.
The great thing about the trip was the small group dives, most on our little boat was 8 people, which leads me to my question here. My wife is attending a conference in Ft. Lauderdale in May. Does anyone have any suggestions of a small outfit to dive with vs the large cattle boats that I see on web search?
If i should be posting this question elsewhere please let me know.
Thanks again

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant... in both diving and ScubaBoard! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom