Hello from Montreal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maeve555

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello to all

I'm just new to scuba diving but I'm thrilled by this awesome sport. I already have 3 wrecks and as a history junky, I can't seem to get enough. I'm mostly diving with a fun group and my dive buddy/better half boyfriend.

I have become a mad shopping woman looking for the right gear. I'm currently hunting BCDs and have fallen in love with the Mares Kaila (need plenty of back support). If anybody happen to see an online sale or have a used Kaila BCD in medium, please give me a heads up.

I'm looking forward to read your posts and discuss with you guys

Take care
Maeve

Welcome to scubaboard and welcome to the World of Diving. Since you already started your post BCD mention, I thought I should be the first to suggest trying out a Backplate and Wing before you invest money in a BCD :D You may want to google all the posts on here where people have been debating BCD vs Back Place and Wing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom