Hello from Montreal, Quebec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PierreB1965

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hello, my name is Pierre Bourcier and i’m a fairly new diver... i did my open water in August 2017, and now have 30 dives ..I have done night, nitrox, peak performance buoyancy and project aware , and doing my aow at the end of the month.... I absolutely fell in love with diving last June while on a trip in the Dominican Republic at the age of 52..... I plan to become divemaster in the next two to three years.... :) I mostly dive in cold water.... but I dove in Cuba and in Jamaica last winter.... I really enjoy this group, and hope to make new friends :)

Cool Cameron :). I did three wreck dives in that area so far....Conestoga, Rothesay and the islander.... water was not too cold. :). Let me know when you come and maybe we v
Can hook up

Salut divingblueberry...j’ai fait mon cours avec Stéphane François et Charles Pitre chez Subaquatech à saint Hubert :)

Awesome! I'm 1100km north or in Mexico but couple times a summer dive the Cornwall/brockville area. If you're looking for shore diving buddies I could put you in contact

Cameron
Thank you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom