Hello from Mobile, AL / Pensacola, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlwaysBeachin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I guess I put the cart before the horse as my first post isn't this one, but I've already received some great advice and help on the forum. I just recently completed my OW certification on Sunday in Pensacola, and I'm looking forward to diving the FL Keys the 2nd week of July.

I've been wanting to obtain my OW for quite some time, and my dad was certified back in 73 at Skipper's Dive Shop in Pensacola. I finally jumped into it after snorkeling in the Keys last year. I was envious of the divers down there and had to be one too. Not only that, living on the Gulf Coast, there are lots of great places to dive here at home, so why not?

I am also a big car guy and I'm into saltwater aquariums. I have a 100 gal. reef tank at home. I guess I've added yet another expensive hobby to the list and am now wondering how I can afford to do all of this!

Looking forward to diving more though!

Just wanted to say hello! My husband and I just completed our OW certification in Pensacola this past Sunday as well! Who did you go through in pcola to get certified?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom