Hello from Maui-looking for buddies to dive Maui and Molokai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ubu

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello! Newer diver, lucky to have my training and early dives with Luke down at Dive Gurus in La Paz MX. Got to do a pretty good variety of challenging dives (for a beginner-I know my limits). Certified PADI Advanced and Nitrox. Have my own kit and am super responsible/conservative. I’m on Maui until at least January. Looking for folks to dive with/meet up to get local knowledge. Have a car so I can dive around the whole island. Looking to get as much diving in as possible in the next couple of months. I have a place to stay on Molokai, so that’s an option as well. Cheers!

Hello my name is John I will be on Maui aug 21 till sep 4 I would love to go diving if you are available? Have all my own gear just need tanks, I am looking for a large tank to rent for a boat dive do you know of any?

Back
Top Bottom