Hello from Maldives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ali Miuraj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello all! I have just joined Scuba Board. My name's Ali and I run Fulidhoo Dive in the Maldives. If anyone wants to know more about diving in the Maldives, then get in touch. I look forward to getting to know more divers in this forum and learning new things.

Sunny greetings, Ali Miuraj

Welcome to Scubaboard. Where else have you been diving? I'm going there in December 2018. I'm interested in how's the diving there in comparison with Caribbean, Palau, Indonesia, Galápagos, Cocos or Great Barrier Reef?

Welcome to Scubaboard. Where else have you been diving? I'm going there in December 2018. I'm interested in how's the diving there in comparison with Caribbean, Palau, Indonesia, Galápagos, Cocos or Great Barrier Reef?

Hi Dan! I've only been diving in Sri Lanka and Spain other than Maldives so cant give a comparison. Where in Maldives will you be diving? December is a good time of year.

Hi Dan! I've only been diving in Sri Lanka and Spain other than Maldives so cant give a comparison. Where in Maldives will you be diving? December is a good time of year.

I'll be in a liaveaboard with Maldives Aggressor II and be on their mercy of their itinerary. I'm guessing that they'll do their best to impress me about diving in Maldives so I can brag about it here :D

Great - the aggressor is very good, I hear! Enjoy buddy. I'm sure you'll have lots to brag about :D

Back
Top Bottom