Hello from Maine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CURTISS

Reaction score
Hello from South Portland, Maine!

My name is Curtiss and I work for a television production company called Lone Wolf Documentary Group. LWDG produces a series for The History Channel entitled Deep Sea Detectives. Yes, shameless self-promotion, but we put a wicked lot of work in making the shows and I'm curious to know if there are any fans of the series out there? Please post a reply, or send a private note to curtiss@lonewolfdg.com.

Thanks!

Hi Curtiss,

welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

I've never seen the show (it's not being broadcast here) but I've seen quite a few threads regarding DSD.

Laurens

I have not allowed TV in my home since 1988, but I do know you have a lot of fans here. Use the Search button above to see posts with mention of your show.

We do have rules prohibiting Data Mining, tho. Speak with a Moderator before taking such, okay...?

PM me if I may help further.

don :cowboy:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I'm sure you'll find plenty of DSD fans around here. It's the best diving related show available!

I look forward to your future participation on the board.

Christian

Hey Curtis S welcome to SB and plenty DSD viewers here. If you want ask our members to join in on your show as backup divers. So Are you friends with Kirk and Lisa?
David

Welcome to SB, There aren't too many of us Mainers around here. Glad to have another "local". I don't do a lot of TV but I do enjoy DSD from time to time. Do you dive much locally?

Pete

CURTISS:

My name is Curtiss and I work for a television production company called Lone Wolf Documentary Group. LWDG produces a series for The History Channel entitled Deep Sea Detectives. Yes, shameless self-promotion, but we put a wicked lot of work in making the shows and I'm curious to know if there are any fans of the series out there? Please post a reply, or send a private note to curtiss@lonewolfdg.com.

Thanks!

CURTISS:

Welcome to the Board!

I live in New Brunswick and frequently dive in the Passamaquoddy Bay area (Deer Island, Beaver Harbour, etc.) I also do a fait amount of wreck diving trips to Nova Scotia.

PM me if you're interested to visit the area. Cheers!

-André in Fredericton

Hi Curtiss and welcome. I love the show, watch it all the time :wink: Fascinating stuff, I love the history that is covered on all the wrecks as well as the diving portions. But, of course, I prefer the diving portions! And when I am not home to watch, Tivo records it for me.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Back
Top Bottom