Hello from Long Island, NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ray Perez

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone, thank you for letting me on board. I hope to make new friends, new dive buddies and learn from all of you as I am getting back into diving after a long hiatus.

Hi everyone, thank you for letting me on board. I hope to make new friends, new dive buddies and learn from all of you as I am getting back into diving after a long hiatus.

Welcome to Scubaboard. We're pleased to have you join us.

Some posts and threads are a bit different right now because of the pandemic but please read older threads any others of interest and feel free to ask questions or generally participate.

There's lots of excellent information to be found in the threads of Scubaboard.

Hi I have my own boat and dive (mostly) wrecks within recreational limits off the North Shore of LI from June through October.

Always looking for crew so we can take turns diving.

If you're interested send me a message.

Welcome, once we can get into the water let me know if your interested in diving.

Hi and welcome from Nova Scotia and a native of Yonkers. I'll ask my usual NY question-- Do you dive locally on L.I. and know of some decent depth sites with close legal parking for non-residents.

Back
Top Bottom