Hello from Lexington, KY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finstotheleft

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wanted to say hello to the folks online at ScubaBoard. I am a new diver (Cert. 7-12-02) and looking forward to chatting with fellow divers and learning new things!

welcome to the board and congrats on your certification. jfo56

Good Job on your Certification. Be careful on board and have fun. Don't forget EVER that you got involved in Scuba to HAVE FUN. I'll hook you up with a BC this weekend if i have one left over from weekend rentals.

Great to have another Ky diver on board!

Not only a diver, but a fellow parrothead to boot!!!!!!!

Mark

Thanks for welcoming me aboard! Fellow parrothead...nice to know you're out there! Maybe we'll meet in western KY sometime; I'll probably be there this weekend at the quarry there. We can "Phlock"!

Forgive me if I post something goofy as a new thread. I'm still getting used to this website; I think I posted new threads when I was trying to reply to some stuff. Ooops.

Welcome to the board. Watch the group trip section because us KY divers have been putting our trips there so anyone who wants to can join us.

Dive Safe

Chad

You commin to Cerulean this weekend? As in July 27,28? let me know, I might jump over and say hi!

hmm, maybe its time for a KY section?!!???

Mark

Yeah, I think maybe we should have a KY section!

I should at Cerulean this weekend, probably just on Saturday. I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom