Hello from Jupiter, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

willanz

Reaction score
Hello,

I met a couple of diver from this group on my last visit to north Florida for Cave diving.

Mike and Dave.

I thought I would stop by and say hello. Maybe even find another buddy or 2.

My favorite diving is cave diving. Anything from a little cavern tour of the springs to a MAXIMUM PENETRATION dive with stage bottles for atleast 2 hours. Just jump in the hole and follow the line.

I dive atleast 4 times a week in Jupiter, FL. All Drift diving. Just jump in and follow the line(Flag line). Diving made very easy.

Once a month I plan to visit the springs in north Florida for a much needed gear rinse and to dive on my schedule...not the boat's :)

My experience is all recreational diving trained in South Florida from open water diver all the way up to instructor. Plus a couple of overhead courses in north florida.

I have travelled to NY(6 dives),Bimini(6 dives), Mexico (2 dives) and Grand Cayman(2 dives). All my other dives have been in Florida.

If you want to dive let me know. I am usually out on the weekdays and reserve my weekends for my special dive buddy.

Wow! That kind diving just isn't done out here....but I hope that someday I get to do that caving stuff!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom