Hello from Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grambino

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings everyone! I'm new here but I'm looking to expand my diving circle. I've been living in Japan for about 7 years and I have been on/off diving for about 4 years. I recently got certified for Nitrox diving and I'm looking forward to the summer season so I can get back in the water again. (I don't have a drysuit yet but that is on my to do list) I'm happy to meet you all!

'Good to see you here. There's a lot of great people on Scubaboard, and we dive in all sorts of places. I've heard that diving out of Japan is great, so you probably have some wonderful adventures to share.

SeaRat

Welcome! You're a lot closer to the Philippines, Indonesia and some other great places than us U.S. divers. Hope you get to indulge!

@Grambino Welcome Aboard! :) Wish you a lot of beautiful dives in Japan! If i were you i would try to find some new generation ama divers :)

Back
Top Bottom