Hello from India.. Mumbai to be precise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thesaltyfins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All
First of all thanks to the Chairman for letting me in:thanks:.

Bit about myself:
My name is Sameer, based in India, Mumbai. Got my SSI OW and AOW certifications in 2014 from DiveIndia and have been diving since then. Got Nitrox certified in 2016. Recently i also got my Master Rescue Diver certification done with RAID.
Professionally i am a marine engineer working at sea for last 20 years and counting. So its basically 3 months at home and 3 months at sea. Try and squeeze my dive trips during my time at home. All these while it has been tropical diving for me mostly in SE Asia.
When i am home and not diving, i try to devote my time to conserve wildlife, especially snakes and wild birds in and around my city. Idea is to reduce human-animal conflict by rehabilitating species and creating awareness.

So this is all about me in short. Looking forward to interact with all you beautiful people and learn from this forum

Welcome to Scubaboard!

When I was first certified in Seattle in 2018, I was traveling to Mumbai frequently for business (3-4 times per year) and I kept thinking that there must be some diving available there, but I was never able to figure out where to go given my limited free time.

Hello and welcome!

@OrcasC205
Thanks for stopping by..
Unfortunately there is no diving in Mumbai , but some very nice diving happens in Andamans, Lakshadweep, some places in Karnataka..
If you ever come again, do give a try

Thanks

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Glad you're on board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom