Hello from Iceland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mkdubik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi :)

I've been lurking for some time but have decided to sign up. There's tons of great information here.

I got my OW right before the covid pandemic went global while travelling and have progressed to DP/Advanced Nitrox. Will be taking the rescue course in October.

If you are travelling to Iceland and need a dive buddy in the Reykjavík general area feel free to send me a PM and we can maybe work something out.

Hello & welcome! This forum is a great resource and fun online community of divers.

Halló!
I wished you had posted sooner!
We were in Iceland in August and did the Silfra Fissure (snorkeling).
I was really bummed to learn that apparently there is a law in Iceland that you must be 18 years old to dive regardless of training.
My son and I had dreams of drysuit diving there. I guess it will have to wait a few more years.
Iceland has become my favorite country. We've been there 3 times now and everytime we go I have dreams of moving there.

I've been lurking for some time but have decided to sign up. There's tons of great information here.

I got my OW right before the covid pandemic went global while travelling and have progressed to DP/Advanced Nitrox. Will be taking the rescue course in October.

If you are travelling to Iceland and need a dive buddy in the Reykjavík general area feel free to send me a PM and we can maybe work something out.

Halló!
I wished you had posted sooner!
We were in Iceland in August and did the Silfra Fissure (snorkeling).
I was really bummed to learn that apparently there is a law in Iceland that you must be 18 years old to dive regardless of training.
My son and I had dreams of drysuit diving there. I guess it will have to wait a few more years.
Iceland has become my favorite country. We've been there 3 times now and everytime we go I have dreams of moving there.

I'm planning a diving trip to Iceland fall of 23 or spring 24. We're looking for someone to introduce us to best dive sites in Iceland. We don't need transportation or lodging. Don't need a dive professional, just someone who knows the sites and can introduce us to them. We would pay all expenses and also pay for your services. If that's something you would be interested in, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom