Hello from Humboldt CA!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea_ledford
1996-2021 -- 25 years
Dennis could be any where ??
Maybe in the big reef in the sky ?

<< While in Denis was in SoCal Dennis was losing his hair = going bald at a rapid rate. He was very embarrassed about it so he wore stocking caps -- last off before diving -- dive -- first thing on was his cap. Did he have hair during your course in PNW ? >>>

Thanks for the update

SDM

Nope, he looked pretty old to me. But I was 21, so anyone over 29 looked pretty old to me.

All his author bios say he is in Camino Island, WA. That was where he was living when he did our ITC. Looks like the most recent publication was 2016, but that was a re-issue, so who knows.

@sea_ledford

Thank you for the update on Dennis
So many moons have zoomed by--
So many entered the diving world, remained for a short time and then became the Dust of diving
Remembered by only a few

I often wondered if he continued in the LDS church --
I heard a rumor some years ago that he was a Bishop in the church
~~~~~~~~ That will certainly keep him busy !!!!

SDM

Awesome background and good luck with your academic future!

Hello from a fellow new Humboldt diver. On the search for dive buddies that may be interested in doing some local dives to help familiarize me with the area.

Hello from a fellow new Humboldt diver. On the search for dive buddies that may be interested in doing some local dives to help familiarize me with the area.
Flows are looking pretty good for some of the local rivers, but the ocean isn't looking too diveable unless you're interested/comfortable in near-zero visibility. I'm in the middle of writing up a local diving guidebook for my senior project so I could PM you some spots and descriptions or go out for a dive if you're interested.

Flows are looking pretty good for some of the local rivers, but the ocean isn't looking too diveable unless you're interested/comfortable in near-zero visibility. I'm in the middle of writing up a local diving guidebook for my senior project so I could PM you some spots and descriptions or go out for a dive if you're interested.
Hi I am currently a Master Diver student under Rich right now and I would love to see some info on a local diving guidebook!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom