Hello from Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,
I am new to diving, (not certified yet) and all the great information here has been really helpful. Im hoping to explore Texas and find dive spots. I'm not sure what I will be interested in seeing until I see it. Does anyone have any examples of things I may encounter here around Houston... other than the bayous? :wink:
Thanks.

Thanks,
This is exactly the sort of info I was looking for. Coral and an off-shore oil rig in one dive! Seems like I would need much more experience than just my training classes, but that's the point right? Work my way up through increasing levels of difficulty and training.

A bit of a trip, but American Diving in S. Padre I. took me to a rig--not really a difficult dive. A bit pricey.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....good luck with your training.

We do rig dives weather permitting. A lot cheaper and more convenient than driving to south padre or going 100 miles offshore.

Back
Top Bottom