Hello!! From Hampton Roads!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveRef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Good morning, New to the boards, Wanted to stop in and say hi. Diver here in Hampton Roads VA, looking to meet new people and Dive buddies. I am 33 years old Married with 2 Golden babies... My wife is a Gucci diver and not that thrilled to dive unless it is 80 degrees and you are in a exotic location. I dive out of Dive Quarters in VB. and am looking forward to getting my check out dives for my PADI AOW done this summer and then venturing out to Wilmington NC to do some wreck dives! Well enough about me I have some questions that need answered. Thank you for listening and hope to see you under the water!

Welcome to diving and Scubaboard! Wilmington has some amazing wreck diving but be sure to not discount your local Virginia Beach as well as Nags Head/Hatteras diving...amazing adventures are even closer than you think!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom