Hello from Greece...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manogr

Reaction score
Hello scuba fellows !!

This is my first email in those boards and I want to say a big hello to everybody...

I leave in Athens, Greece...I am a Travel Agent and of course a scuba maniac...

See Ya in the boards...

Manogr

Hiya Manogr!!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!
I envy you a lot living in Greece...some of my best holidays have been over there on an island called Zakynthos!
Anyway enough of the waffle....hope you find ScubaBoard as enjoyable, informative and as much of a laugh as I have!!!

Welcome, wish you happy reading, and happy posting.

MANOGRBOARD!

Welcome to the board!!!!
Any time you'll like to visit Cozumel, Mexico. Let me know.

Welcome from Thailand, Manogr.... and from yet another scuba junkie.

I haven't been to Greece since I was about 3 years old, but what I do remember is the beautiful water you have around there and lots of dolphins swimming alongside our boat. I would love to go back one day... soon, soon!

Anyway, enjoy the boards and watch out for some of the crazy :loopy: people around here!

Manogr---greetings from Kauai

Haven't been over in the Med for many years, but loved it when i was there. Welcome and you need to get outta of the small pond(meditteranean) and come out to the BIG POND, the blue blue PACIFIC!

Welcome from the UK. The nearest I've been to you is Corfu and only managed one dive as I was only there for two days. Love to go back though - maybe one day.

Back
Top Bottom