Hello from Golden Beach Victoria Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I haven't been diving in about 10 years! I did my pool refresher course last weekend and I am scheduled to do some shore and boat dives near Inverloch Victoria on the 8th of November and I can't wait. I can't believe it took me so long to get back into diving and man have I missed it and that's just after a pool dive! I have only ever been diving in fresh water as I grew up near Chicago IL but I now obviously live in Victoria Australia. I have been here for 4 and a half years and I still haven't gone diving it's unthinkable! It won't be long now and I am so very excited. I am a little nervous as I have my rescue certification but it's been so long I don't want to seem like a newbie lol (nothing wrong with being a new diver though) Looking forward to may more fun years of diving!

Back
Top Bottom