Hello from Germany!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello!

Currently live in Germany but learned diving 10 years ago in the UAE. Looking to do this more often now and get on track.

My plan is to get way more dives under my belt, get all my trim, buoyancy and breathing down so I can do GUE fundamentals (within the next year) and hopefully in the next few years start tech diving. If anyone has any good recommendations on dive sites and GUE instructors in Southern Germany, Im all ears!

Happy to be signed up here and meet all of you :)

Welcome to SB and good luck with your diving in Germany :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Good to have you here. What kind of technical diving do you aspire to do?

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Good to have you here. What kind of technical diving do you aspire to do?

Richard.
Hi Richard, thank you!

Im interested in wrecks mostly (Scapa Flow wrecks in the UK and some wrecks in Malta would be awesome to dive as Im interested in WWI & WWII history), but also places like dahab in egypt and hemmoor lake in germany have caught my interest.

Looks like a long journey ahead, but I want to do it properly and safely :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom