hello from GA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

St. Andrews Park jetty. 70'. tidal current. 2 of the 3 times I've been there poor viz. Ask locally. There is an 8' deep "Kiddie Pool" on the inside of the jetty which was always good viz and nice place to practice skills.

I dive in PCB a good bit. I'm personally not a huge fan of the jetties. Its kind of hit or miss. Last time I dove there the current was so strong and viz was so bad (channel side) we ended the dive. The kiddie pool is great to work on skills, you can still see a good bit of fish also. If you are looking for boat dives, I recommend Miss Jackie (Miss Jackie Water Tribe on Facebook). Shes a brand new boat with ton of room and I've never been on it when filled to capacity.

Welcome. As stated above the jetties can be pretty hit and miss depending on when high tide is. Have been there when it was great and been there when you had to keep in contact with the rocks.
I cannot name one outfit in PCB that is not good. Miss Jackie as mentioned above is a really nice 2 year old boat. That is who our dive shop has been using this year mostly. Panama City Diving, Panama City Dive Center, The Dive Locker, and Diver's Den are all good, safe operations. Red Alert Diving is the new kid on the block and are not running a boat yet but have phenomenal facilities/staff and is usually running a Jetties dive on the weekends.
Mrs flush and I are on the West side of Atlanta. Pm me with any questions.

Hi! Welcome to SB!

Do you mean Labor day?

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....good luck with your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom