Hello from GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcpowell

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A quick intro: I am a vacation diver who was first certified in 1988 and then got my AOW in 1989. For the next few years my dive buddy and I got in 50-60 dives by saving our pennies and going on dive vacations. Then life happened, we both got married, and diving fell away. Every few years I'd peruse my logbook and relive those fun trips. Now two of my three children are newly certified. My son and I have an upcoming trip to the FL Keys in July and I couldn't be more excited to have a new dive buddy! I've been reading scubaboard voraciously for a few weeks now, and have been thrilled with the amount of shared knowledge. What a great resource!

I have a couple of other thoughts for posts that I'll try to place in the appropriate spots, but wanted to say "hello" for now.

Mark

Welcome. Glad you're back to scuba. Ought to be a great shared experience with those 2 kids, and the Keys should be a great place for it.

Richard.

Hi Mark and welcome! Congratulations on your new dive buddies! I hope you and your son have a great trip in July and that you all can get in some great dives together in the future.
Roger...

Welcome to the community Mark! I am new here myself and from Singapore.

Congrats on restarting your dive adventure again with your son!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom